Tuesday, August 14, 2012

ANNSLEY INTERIORS

 Oh, I decided to go on a little blogging hiatus -- I hope you don't mind but I'll be laying low for the next two weeks or so to ensure I'm getting the most out of every last drop of summer. You know I love blogging and connecting with you all almost everyday, but these next two weeks I need to spend under the sun with my two guys and enjoying what I love most: beaching, sunning, cooking, wining, walking with jack, travelling, exploring, and most recently kayaking :)

A part of my hiatus will be enjoying blogs and pinterest at night, without worrying about what I'll be posting about in the morning. I did this last night however and it didn't work because I couldn't wait to jump on my blog and write a post on this awesome house: 

















Boston, MA

Happy Summer!

10 comments:

  1. I think I need some grass cloth wallpaper and bamboo furniture. Gorgeous. Have a great 2 weeks off enjoying the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started kayaking in maine. we have had Kayaks there for years, and i was never curious about trying...I am hooked and we actually stopped on our drive back to connecticut at LLBean and drove home with a huge sea kayak on our roof, which i will share with my son who is into so many types of sports.
    This home is lovely, open, airy ,elegant . I lived in Boston for years, and there is a very understated sense of design there which has always stayed with me.
    Enjoy your time away. As you, I try to take in every minute of the summer, even if I have to be in New york during the week :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Hope you enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spaces designed by such a great firm! Enjoy your time off!!

    www.donnaviningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all these images. Have a wonderful hiatus and fun on the beach with your guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should try paddle boarding. You will love it!! Have a great 2 weeks off. I enjoy your blog, it is always refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Liz, I am seriously in love with that foyer!!! What an amazing home, thanks for sharing. Enjoy your little bloggy break with your family :) Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you could't resist posting this house - LOVE every room! Have a great rest of the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a beautiful home! I love all the artwork + everything else, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful. The scenery instead of mirror is looking good. The design is awesome and it seems the airy atmosphere in all the room. I was inspired of the backyard setting. What will you do during rain? Install a big umbrella on this to open it during rain.

    ReplyDelete