Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Modern Montauk Lake House

There is definitely something to be said for clean lines and white simplicity in a beach house:


 

doesn't it look so peaceful?


I love the wood panels - that is the perfect finish of wood for a beach house.












and the guest house:

 







You know I'm not normally one for the minimalistic modern look, but I could see this being a very relaxing environment for a busy New York City family, a place to come away from the hustle and bustle and just be...by the sea :)

I wish my plans this weekend involved being a guest at this modern abode in my favorite Montauk!


5 comments:

  1. Heaven! This place is amazing, so super chill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This house is perfection. I love all the white and the clean lines and how simple and chill it is.
    Natasha
    http://www.lovedesignbarbados.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place is incredible! The open concept makes it so inviting and the crisp lines make it seem so elegant meets chill kind of way. I love it!

    xoxo
    Erin
    peacelovedecor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aBsolutely gorgeous home!! Love the paneled wood wall!!!

    www.donnaviningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I owuld be happy with the guest house alone. PERFECT outdoor shower, too!

    ReplyDelete