Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sea Urchin Round-Up

I love all sea life and go in and out of phases of being obsessed with starfish, seahorses, scallop shells, and now, it's urchins. Check out these amazing urchin finds from around the web:


candlesticks on Etsy - these are an absolute favorite of mine, how cool are they?

This print would be so pretty in a floating frame



One of my favorite fabrics, Kelly Wearstler's Sea Urchin by Groundworks

Golden Sea Urchin Wall Hangins on Shorely Chic


obsessed with these! How cute for salt and pepper??

I hope you enjoyed my sea urchin round-up :)

6 comments:

  1. I also am obsessed with sea urchins! I have a sea urchin lamp and I LOVE it! I also bought a silver plated one to go on my dresser, they are just so unique...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little sea urchin ceramic bowls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My God.. you are killing me!
    GORGEOUS!
    Smiles~
    Gypsea Nurse

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sea urchins used as a plant holder...what a clever idea.
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favorite S&P set is a clear glass sea urchin set from pottery barn. obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this montage! Some great finds, especially the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete